Resolution?

New year new year. Everyone has been talking about new year resolution. You have yours already? I haven't had mine. I'm thinking of one.

Maybe something like this?

1. I will work very hard on my study.
2. I want to get a part time job in Melbourne with AUSD 20 and hour. LOL
3. I want to get myself a MacBook Pro 13"
4. I will finish my homework on time.
5. I will get a boyfriend this year. =P
6. I will be a very good girl.

Hmm... What else? Basically resolution is what you want to achieve. But then how many resolution can you sustain?

Anyway, I don't really have any resolution every year. I would only look back into what have I done for the past whole year. Which also means that all the above is just my blank words. LOL

1 response:

AmUyO ToMoKo | January 18, 2010 at 11:59 PM

be patient to get a bf....
maybe someone has been already waiting for you =D