Christmas is HERE!

I know I've been a lazy lil girl not blogging for days. Here comes my fullest and richest post of the month.

What is the month about?! Yes! Christmas! Ended up I didn't have any wishlist and waiting for people to surprise me. Surprise huh? hmm... none. But instead, I really got many presents this year.^^ I think this is what comes in return of me giving out so presents for the past few years.

As I said previously, this year I'm not going to spend my Christmas with my girls. In stead I have great fun with my colleagues and also some crazey (they are more than just crazey) designer.
Talking about my colleagues, just so you know I just ended my job in OLDTOWN, and now I'm officially a jobless girl. Jobless because I'm gonna leave this happening land for two years real soon. How soon? 18th of February 2010. Is this soon enough? Back to the topic. It's my last day working so my colleagues wanted to have a farewell party-cum-Christmas party. So I suggested my house. After work, all came to my house. BBQ againnn.... This had been happening for don't remember how many times this year already. Well, here comes the picture.

The next day, which is the official Christmas, I had a party at DOT's office which is organize by the BBC (Beach Boy Club? @_@) Network. Loon and Hian invited me. This is not like just a simple party, they even have door gift. How lovely. The party was great, except the part where I need to hold the cuttlefish and ginger with my mouth. It's tiring duu. But fun.

New year is almost here. The time for me to leave is near too. How I wish I have more time to do something that I think it is important to me. But, I can't disappoint them who trusted me. What can my New Year Resolution be then?

0 response: