31 Days to go



My sis say I've been blogging too little, hence she don't read it anymore. =3= So, from today's onward, I'm gonna blog everyday. Besides that, since I'm gonna leave in 31 days, so I think I shall jot down what I'm gonna do on these count down days.

Lets start with the day before yesterday. It's a uber productive day where I went to work (part time of cause) and had dinner with my fellow OT brothers and sisters. It's Jacky's birthday. Everyone was there. We had so much fun talking, joking, teasing ( I'm the one being teased k), laughing. Still miss the time when we used to go lunch together everyday. I will really miss them.


Yesterday, again I went up hill. Broga hill this time. Was kinda tiring, but I didn't know why they say it was alright compare to Saga hill which I went last week. It was so so so crowded and we have to go there so early to get a nice spot for sunrise. We reach there around 6.30am and we have to wait for almost an hour for the sunrise. Much of photo taking session of cause. Had fun.


Today I went Low Yat to get some IT stuff and bought myself a blink blink watch. Wait till you see me and you'll know how does it look like. ^^ It was just so dazzle. Love it to the MAX.

Now, whats my plan tomorrow? Lunch with my lovely Soo Yee, then? Plan plan plan...

0 response: