29 Days to go

Today I consider it as my fullest day. I met so many people. Did so many things. Driving here and there the entire day. Went to the dentist EARLY morning. Yes! 9.30am appointment. The doctor is a Malay lady, she is very nice and kinda neat. Had no fear with dentist because of her. She really did a great job on cleaning my teeth. She even praise me that I have nice teeth. *Happily clapping hands*

Lunch at my favourite Caffeinees with my favourite friend Kenny. Haven't seen him since my birthday. Knowing him is kinda miracle. No, I mean getting to knowing for such a long time is a miracle. We don't really have any common friend, don't even study in a same college nor go to same class. I knew him when I was working in Isetan 4 years ago, and I was not even his colleague, he is working on the 2nd floor men's department and I'm working in Concourse. Kinda funny, he knew my superior where both of us barely contact already. Now, we have been so close for 4 years already. Yea! Fair 4 years. Kinda glad to know him. But I feel guilty too at the same time, I didn't really spend much time meeting up with him. But then I know the bond between us is still there. Kinda happy about that. ^^

Meeting up with the UCSIs is next, but not really in my schedule. Then of cause I'll still did something which is already in my schedule- cut my hair. Yes! My fringe is back. I had a long long long chat with Bell. I like it when I can have a long chat with someone about everything. Really everything. HAHA

Yesterday, I even went to meet up with Varren. My intention was NEVER to ask him about my MAC. He sendiri go check out everything for me then saying I purposely ask him out for that. Isk! What is that?! Bad perception on me. Like I used him only. Grr.... Varren you better explain about this. Huh!

Anyway, was really a full day. I had something else in my schedule actually. But nothing work out. So, better not to mention it. Anyway, gonna be another day. So I better catch some sleep and start my brand new day tomorrow. ^^

"I'm waiting, if you know what I means. "

Signing off...

0 response: