19 Days to go

I like it when surprise come naturally. But at the same time I like finding out about surprise. They always throw me surprise, but then I can always smell it, I don't know why. Sorry guys. But I'm really gifted to have all of you to be with me before me flying to the land of koala and kangaroo.

To be honest, I knew about the party well before the day. Sorry!!! Nobody to blame. I also know who went and who did not. Well thou a bit of disappointment, but I'm already happy enough to have you guys.

Hmm... This is how the party starts...

I'm suppose to be picked up before 5pm. Then it started to rain so heavily that Bell can't come over to pick me up. So they planned to pick me up after their match which is after 8pm. I waited till 8.30pm, they didn't show up. Not even a call. Hmm... I'm starting to get impatient and getting a bit grumpy at their lateness. Finally phone rang at 9pm and they reached my house at 9.30pm. That was really late. Getting into the car, me and Cassey got blindfolded until we reach the place. We went in, no sound. *Pop* They are all there. All my good friends. Was really touch. (Thou I hope more will come) Everyone was there.

Much drinking and talking and laughing and camwhoring whole night long. LOL. What else to talk about the party? Check out the pics. *CLICK HERE*

Here I would like to thank:

Bell and Ah Fang who planned and organized this.
Chin, Leng, Teck Yee, Michelle, Bryan, Benji, Weenee, Iman, Navid, Kee Chai, Corine, Nick, Charlene, Angeline, Kean Wai, Krobo, Alan, Alex, Rong Rong, David, Tiffany, Ley Lynn, Xue Yin, Chua, Mario, Dailou, and last but not least Zul. Millions thank you for all of you.

I love you guys very much. Didn't know I could have something like this ever. Thank you. This is like the don't know how many times me saying thank you already.


PS: For those who didn't show up at the party, you know who you are. So you better make it up for me one day!!! LOL

0 response: