Follow Me to Shanghai I

Hey guys, your beloved Ly is back!!!!^^ I have so much to tell, but don't know where to start. Hmm...

Alright, lets start with the place I went. Of cause, everybody knows I went to Shanghai for the past 6 days. Besides, I also went to Suzhou, Hangzhou and Wuxi(you might not know the place but google it). Basically I don't really enjoy those sight seeing tour, cause I think it's kinda boring though the place was really very very nice. I prefer some food tour with friends and have some fun activities instead of keep walking and walking and walking.

Talking about walk, I have tried all kinds of transports in Shanghai from the air till the ground and of cause in the water. I flew there with plane of cause, and almost everyday I ride on a cab cause it's more cheap to ride on a cab with four of us. I tell u, the cab driver there damn ganas. They can cut in and out without signal lights and they speed like nobody's business. The worst thing is some of the driver will curse all the way they drive. But one thing strange is that, accident seldom happen (instead, on the day I touch ground on Shanghai, I witness a Hit-n-Run at the airport until the car bumper drop off) in China and I can hardly see car with scratch. Imagine how powderful the driver was. Back to transports, I ride on train, all kinds of train. They have this bullet train that can run up to 200km/hr, they even have maglev from airport to town. So much better than KL*A Express man. I also took a bus around the town and of cause sampan and boats at Suzhou and Hangzhou since they are surround by rivers.


About the tour. We went to the places we plan, but we didn't plan about our tour. We went to the place by train, but didn't really know where to visit. At Suzhou, we bump up to this tour guide at the station and she offer us a cheap package for a one day trip and we agreed. The trip was fantastic and Suzhou was so nice, thou I don't really like sight seeing. That night, we took a train and off to Wuxi to meet up with Carol, a friend's wife, and she live there with her mother and children. We only spend one day in Wuxi, so we went to this Lingshan with a 88meters height Buddha statue and also a palace of heaven. The place was supperb, we even have to wear a shoe-glove to enter the building. The interior was amazing, no wonder they charge so high for the entrance fee(RMB150). But, how come we need to pay to get into a temple. I don't understand this.
The next day, again we took a train to Hangzhou, goodbye to our friend in Wuxi. We thought we can do something like how we get a tour in Suzhou, instead we got a terrible, horrible, and miserable tour. The people in the bus was ahemm, I don't wish to mention, and the tour guide was so so so ganas and he scolded one of the guy who drank liquor in bus and another two man being late. He was so forceful at times when he put us in those tourist-MUST-buy place and the tour fee we paid, I don't understand where did the money go where I heard most of the places in Hangzhou doesn't need to pay. The trip was nothing to be mention about cause I don't enjoy nor like the trip there. FYI, if you are going to Hangzhou, don't get this tour guide. DON't mess around with him!!!


Back to Shanghai that night, I feel so relive. The next they, we went around Shanghai and we went to this first Barbie Flagship Store. Where this flagship store you can customize your own Barbie. Amazing. Of cause I'm not that rich to afford a collectable Barbie or customize my own one, I bought something of cause. A bar of Barbie Chocolate, thou I don't eat it. *Happy*


Also, there is this underground plaza that you can bargain and shop till you drop. HAHAHAHA, and I'm broke.

About the food, hmm....nothing really fantastic there except this instant noodle we have been longing to eat. I miss it so much. We had it for our breakfast before we depart from Wuxi to Hangzhou. Of cause, we also had some local foods but it was still okay. Oh ya, the first thing we wanted to try in China is the McD's Pork Burger, which you can't get it in Malaysia. Really nice o!!! Of cause we also had the really famous Siu Long Bao at the original 鼎泰丰 in Shanghai. There is this very weird thing that, a lot of restaurant in China they like to name it with something related to mother, grandmother, nanny and etc. This is kinda weird but do they really like their mother's cooking so much??


By the way, on the flight to Shanghai that night, I had my supper at 3am in the morning! YES! 3am! I know I break my rule of not eating after 9, but, what to do, I'm served with that at that time. About the plane that day, scared me shit man! You know what, the window at my seat is broken! YES! BROKEN! of cause, there is 2 layers of it. So, I didn't get sucked out off the window and I'm back, safe and sound. *Fiu*



This short?? Of cause not! More about ma Shanghai trip just stay tune to my Blog and Facebook for more stories and photo okay?!!

Anyway, guys I'm back!!! You can start dating me for outing. ^^

0 response: