First and The Last Formula One Goes Live

Okay, this is like the first ever live Formula One in my life. I was really delighted when I got it from my sis especially when the ticket is Grandstand ticket, and it worth RM500. YES! RM500! Anyway, I can only see an object moving in a very high speed and just 'slipped' through my eyes. (Isn't that how F1 supposed to be?) But the best part is, I left home at 2.40pm and reach there at 5.30pm. Yes, solid 2hours and 50 minutes! Just to reach Sepang Circuit takes me 2 hours and 50 minutes, Kuantan also reach already. That is so frustrating especially when you see the traffic with traffic polices all the way but they did nothing. Guess how much is the parking fee. Nevermind. It's RM50, and we have to park in a place with mud and grass all the place, and my Nike shoes became part of them because I have to walk through the place with mud and walk holding on the fence like prison break. Can you imagine this? Did I just paid RM50 to deserve this? WTH! Bravo for SIC's arrangement. Nevermind, I'm still so bersemangat to watch this race.

Walking to the mall entrance takes me like about 15-20 mins. Later when I enter, it starts to drizzle. Fine, cause the place I sat was shaded. But it starts to rain heavily with thunder some more. Stupid la. The race actually suspended because of the stupid storm. And I was only there watching the race for 3 laps. WTH, the Rm1000 tickets worth for 3 laps and a long distance walk? *angry*

Anyway, I still got a short video of Kimi with his flaming Ferrari slipping through my eyes.





And, they way back home, took me 2 solid hour. WTH WTH WTH WTH!!!

0 response: