"In-A-Relationship" Period / My Holiday

"In-A-Relationship" period strikes again. Remember the previous one was back in last year when I found out someone is going out with someone(surprisingly)? But I'm still the left over. How pathetic. What to do? I'm just not in the market yet. LOL! A few close friend of mine get into a relationship. So sweet. Anyway, god bless them. ^^

Alright, I can FINALLY shoutout:" I'm FREEEEEEEEEE!!!"
Yes! Free from everything, not exactly everything thou. But I'm free from classes and assignment. Just hand in my last last last last last assignment to the lecturer. This semester damn stress man. Three subjects are enough to make me stress like hell.
Holiday! Here I come! My schedule is open for reservation. Anyone?^^

20-21 Apr Reserved for KC and Fang.
22-29 Apr Off to Shanghai
30 Apr Attend Orientation in UCSI

Please fill the rest of my days. Thank you.

And, a very very very IMPORTANT announcement, this is my last semester in UCSI (hopefully) and off to prepare myself to AUS! Yeahoo! Don't worry, I'll still be around. But, please shower me with gifts and farewell parties before I leave. Of cause, before I leave to AUS, sad(delighted) to say that I have 8 months of so-called holiday. So, PLEASE do call me if you have any part-time or Permanent Temporary job. LOL!

Lily:
" Schedule open for reservation!!"

0 response: