Day Without Cash

It's been a long time since i watch a movie. So, today i had a movie session with two movie in one shot. Woohoo! The outcome was great. This depends on not only the quality of the movie, the cinema and the food. But also consider about the person you went out with.

Before that, today is the first day I'm working as a 'Milk Maid', YES! I promote milk. hehe. Actually my job scope is to go to kindergarten and play with the kids and tell them about the goodness of milk. Besides that, of cause we also give them some wet sample la. And the best part of the job is, we dance! YES! Lily dance! hehe. Anyway its a simple dance for children and we call it 'T T dance'. I like that part so much man! It's so cute. Love it.^^

The best thing that happened today is, I actually forgot to bring cash! Not no money but no cash! If I'm somewhere in a mall, I can get something with card. But, there is no way for me to use my card, even I can't get a cab nor LRT. So bad. I forgot to reload my purse. Ok la, I have 50 cents in my bag, but nowadays, what can I get with 50 cents wor??!! But luckily I have Ah Yin to come save me, but I still have to walk all the way from Queen's Park Jalan Peel to Maluri LRT station. Imagine how far is that? Takes me like 10mins to walk there. Isk!

Anyway, I went out with Ah Yin and my Dai Lou CK. hahaha. They can really make me laugh whole day long. NON-STOP. CK keep teasing Ah Yin non-stop. hehe. But I really enjoy it so much.^^ Love them so much.

Lily:
"Lily sot is because of YOU!"

0 response: