W • O • R • K

I spoke to a friend, he has lose his motivation and passion in his current job. Well talking about work, human live to work? Or do they work to live? It's a chicken and egg question anyway.

I love to work, especially with fun and passionate people. This sounds naive. In the corporate world, it's all about status, politic and power. I've gone through that. But nothing affect me because I'm not really gonna take that job as my career. That was just a short period of time. I'm talking about working in Kopitiam Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd, if you so happen to know what company is that. Of course, there were much politics happening in there. I'm blessed that I'm not one of the people who sacrifice because of politic. I love my colleagues. They were nice and helpful to me. I'm a new girl, know nuts about corporate environment. They brought me through. That could be one of the job I love so far.

I've been working pretty much since I was 15. Sis wanted me to get myself a partime job during my school holiday. I'm kinda lucky. Every job I get was decent and I feel grateful to all my bosses. So many kinda job, retail, promoter, teacher, sampling, sales, tester, marketing, etc etc. I remember each and every job. They were all great. I always love my bosses. Because they are great to me.

 

More and more pics, but I don't know where those picture went. LOL. As time goes by, sometimes I miss the time. With some people.

In a working environment, you see faces. Friendly face, polite face, fake face, dick face, stupid face, dumb face, sneaky face, angry face, fucked up face and etc etc. This is life. Life is all about work and work and work. Wonder if you work to live, or you live to work?

0 response: