In A Month Time

One month to go. Not that far thou. It's approaching. But, this time I don't feel a thing. Possibly cause I know it won't be anything.

I used to look forward to this very day every year since I left high school. But not anymore. I don't know why. It's not special anymore. I don't want this day to come. It won't be anything.

Years ago, when I was still in high school, it doesn't mean anything to me either. Because I don't have much friend back then. Not being appreciate. I was a nasty, arrogant, difficult, unfriendly, unsociable and unlikeable person. Hmm... Those are the best words to describe me I guess. That's why I never look forward to it. Until I met them, friends. The day started to mean something to me. I had some memorable one. They were really great. Really. I wish I can have it again. But I can't turn back time, nor make myself there.

What do I want? What's my wish? What do I hope for? Perhaps, something simple. Just a wonderful year ahead. That's enough. I know, I know, I'm greedy in a way. But that's really what I want. I don't mind if you wanna grant me what's on my wishlist. I'll be more than happy to receive those.

0 response: