Rehab

Hmm... Probably I shall blog today, since I'm so free and lonely. LOL. 

Sickness has been sticking on me lately, mental sickness, physical sickness, everything. Sometimes I think I have depression. But I just haven't reach the extend that I would kill myself. haha. Well, like what's written on my profile, I'm emotionally unstable at times. Which means, I might cry now, and laugh afterward. I'm kinda crazy ain't I? Had been sick for weeks, maybe months. When can I go back to the me? I wanna be myself again.

Anyway, people around me just can't stop driving me crazy. Pressure is everywhere. This is a process I guess. For a better future? Or perhaps a better me in the future, that I learn to handle this. Probably one day, you won't see any expression on my face because I don't feel a thing.

Human are born to be alone, born to be lonely. Nobody can escape this. You came to this world as one, you leave this world as one too. I think I should go to rehab, my addiction needs a treatment, Hope it would be cure soon. This addiction is killing me. Mentally dependence is not good. I shall be like Debbie one day.  =)


0 response: