Sicky Spring

Again, I think I should blog now. I read the drama all over again. It's still as exciting as it was. It's always a bell ringer to me, reminding me not to be overwhelm and over into it. I always remind myself.

I was sick for the past 3 weeks. Severely. Well, probably this is a good time to lose weight. Or perhaps not, because my two lovely and adorable housemate has been forcing me to eat so much. Did I gain weight instead? HAHA. Besides sickness, assignments and workload worries me. Assignments are over for the meantime, but I think I shall start doing the rest before I have to rush all together in one go again. That's hectic and stressful. 

Sometimes, I think I really have to learn how to be alone. Like really alone. No friend, no family, no boyfriend, no nothing. I shouldn't feel a thing, since I've been like this since I came here. 
I did something. Something that I felt guilt in me. Something I'd never did in my life. Something someone may feel disappointed about me. But, it is also something that some people would be excited about it. I'm not regret. I did not. Because I know it would be nice, and that's what I want. I just hope it would be carried out well. I hope, I really hope. 

It's Spring already. I hope everything will be nice. Flowers, sun shine, carnival, beach. That's what I see coming on the way. Wee~

Since the objectives of going back to Bolehland has been done 80% on the previous trip, I think I shall start another list. Including something that somebody promised me. Hehe. Watch me. 

"We'll be a dream"

0 response: