Learn

This is the worst day of my life. Bad things happened. Nothing is good. Or maybe one, that I'm still living. The pressure is forcing me. Hard. It's like suffocating. Or it's like I might die any minute. I realize, when I wanna talk to someone, I got nobody to turn to. I'm alone. I tried. But it's like I'm giving people pressure. I shouldn't. People don't have to listen to my crap. Anyway, nobody really wanna listen and willing to listen. Even the one I care and love. I know you're reading this. Probably forcing yourself to think that I'm not writing about you. Well, if you're happy this way. I'll just bare with it. Someone told me, the only thing I can do is bare with it. Even if I mind, I jealous, I mad, I sad, I emo, no matter what I do it's all the same. Yea I'm pessimistic. Sorry, I can't help. 

Besides, my lappie just have to let me down at this time, even the clothe I like has problem. Everything just have to come together. Well, it's good in a way. So that I won't have to be furious separate into few days. Come in one go is great. Someday, I'll learn to not worry, to not care, to not feel. That's when I'm there with popo.

0 response: