Perception

People has perception. People think what they think it is. You think that the animal is a chicken, in fact it is actually a duck. But you already have the perception that it is a duck, therefore no matter what people say, to you it will forever be a duck. Another type is people think that the way you react is a norm. That's the way you are, that's the way you behave and you react to thing.

I remember when I was still a kid, one day when my mum ask me if I threw the rubbish on the floor. I said no, in a very pleasant manner. My mum ended up screwed me. I didn't do that and tried to explain. And my mum said,"If it wasn't you, you scream your lungs out denying about what you didn't do. This is how you will react." I was so sad, just because my mum think that I would react that way and she made her decision on the result of that incident. I'm innocent.

Until now, I grow up. People has their perception on how I react to stuff. I'm narrow-minded. I tried to be someone. But I'm just being seen as no one.I might not be what I claim to be. But I'm certainly trying very hard to be one. Seeing me that way, does it mean that you actually know me well enough.

Nobody can understand someone perfectly. Not even my parents: They don't know me, don't even know about my thoughts. Am I pathetic?

0 response: