Dear Mr Pathetic

Dear Mr Pathetic, 

How are you? Well, this question is kinda stupid to ask. I thought you are well all the while. Should I or not talk to you in this way? Sarcastic huh? Did I become a threat to you and push you into the corner? You don't even know exactly for what reason I hate you and won't tolerate. It's not what you did a year ago, but the time when you don't see me as a FRIEND. That's not the way to treat a friend. Am I in self acquisition? Because I don't even know if you're even talking about me. What happened last December, I wouldn't forget. I've never been disregard by anyone before. I thought we were friend, best friend. But I can't understand how could you do that to me. I thought of giving you a chance, but you just missed it. I think I'll talk to you one day when I feel like it again. Wonder if you would read this. How do you feel. That's what I think. This letter. 

Love, 
Ly

0 response: