Big Daddy

It was indeed a lovely week. That's what I can say. LOL


Well, last Friday was the only day I would have to stay home for one whole day (sad to say that.). What am I up to? Babysitting. Yes! babysit my lovely lil niece- Baby Xuan. I thought it would be easy and handy. I thought...

Baby came at  around 12.30pm after her vaccination. Of course my lil princess was as lovely as usual. Get her milk as usual and thought she would go to sleep after that like all the other babies. By the way, this is like the first time I take care of her on my own. She finished her milk, but! She didn't want to go to sleep at all! Fine, well I can play with her. Until Varren came with my lunch. Baby still up and playing. Can barely eat my lunch. After lunch, baby is still so energetic and luckily Varren is here to take care of her. He is a pro! OMG~ But understandable since he has so many nieces and nephews. He can really cope with babies. *applause*

Glad he is here with me. Otherwise I wouldn't know what I would do to baby. LOL. Don't worry, nothing to do with abusing. Oh, here comes the Big Daddy.


Awww~ <3 They are so adorable.

0 response: