Self-Denial

Too much things running in my mind. I need a peace of mind. I wanna get rid of everything and just focus on myself. But, I can't.

I've been doing some really stupid things lately. Really stupid. I don't know why I did that. Don't even know how did I came out with the idea of doing it. I'm changing. I can see myself changing. To somebody I don't know. Horrible, and scary. Really. 

I don't know if it's me myself think too much, or is it really happening. She did it right after that incident. This is like somebody told her to. Have you been talking to her? Much? Well. Perhaps the answer is obvious enough. How can you be such scary person that I don't even know who you are anymore. I thought I know you. I thought you're just like what I thought you are. But well the fact is that, I'm too naive to think that you're somebody like what I thought previously. This is something I never thought it would happen after all these years. I'm in self-denial. 

0 response: