Flew to MY Holiday

Holiday is over and here comes the new semester. I just got back from KL on Sunday night, or is it Monday night? Confused.

Coming back of course there are much unbearable because I made my holiday happening, fun and meaningful in Malaysia. Reminiscing the moments in Malaysia is like a dream. Now I'm awake, everything is back to default. Back to uni, back to work, back to real life. I had fun going out with friends, but I can't seem to meet each and everyone, that's the saddest part. I'm so so so sorry people.

Well, it seems like I have fulfill almost 80% of my objectives going back to Bolehland for holiday.

I spent time with my parents at Cameron. Never been to any place with them for a long long time. Thou, it is not as fun as spending time with friends. But, it is precious. Oh, and I get to spend time taking care of my lil princess. Yea, the one Varren babysit that day. Now he love Xuan more than me. = 3= Should I be jealous? LOL.

Besides spending time with family, I spend time with friend eating. Yes! Eating any place, any time with them. And I gained weight. Yes! I'm like 5Xkg now! It's like Oh My Fucking God! >.< I'm so gonna start dieting. Eat healthy in Melbourne!!! I'll lose weight within this 3 months! I promise. I doubt actually.

Besides eating, I thought I wanna watch a lot of movies in Malaysia because it's really cheap! Dead cheap! But ended up I didn't watch much because no company. I watched like 3 movies only. But they were great. I thought I wanted to watch so so much. But I did not. Hmm... Nobody go with me. Pity. Well, I watched . It was awesome. I wonder if I would wanna stuck in there with my loved one. Would you?^^

Coming back to Melbourne is just like waking up from a long sleep. With a wonderful dream. A lovely one. But I just can't get enough of it.

Pictures? Check out over here. =)

Maybe just this one. Thanks to my dailou Lucas and my sis. They send me off. Wee~ <3

0 response: