Wrap

You know that day, someone said I'm an easy type of girl. Well, it's not a compliment apparently. He meant I'm a very easy type of girl, which means I'm easy to get. He even said something like, if he is the one going after me, he will get me for sure. It's like no matter who came after me, they'll get me too. Well, I wanna say:"Try me!"

Besides that, people think that I stalk a lot. On everyone. Please come on. I'm not a stalker ok? I don't have the time to bother about people's business. People also relates me to words like mean, sarcastic and probably scary. Maybe I am. Or am I? Well, nobody's an angel. Come on, face the fact. Even if a beautiful, kind hearted, soft spoken and gentle lady would go home and hit the bunny. Well, I never said I'm an angel. So, suit yourself thinking that I'm a mean, sarcastic and scary person. I'm not referring to anyone. So, please don't get offended.

I mean no harm to anyone. Please don't judge me! 

Sometimes, I got so demotivated when I didn't write something that people expect from my post. Or should I stop blogging? Hmm... What do you say?

0 response: