I'm Back

I should be typing this long long long long time ago but I kept procrastinating. Because my life is too busy now. I even have plan tomorrow early morning. Like 7am? LOL. What to do that early? Jogging of course. I gained weight, like seriously grown fat! I dare not to stand up on the weighing scale because I know, I might hate myself after that. So, I'll just bare with it until I'm back in Melbourne. I'm a self denial. I don't care.

Before I start anything, I shall start with shouting:
"I'M BACK PEEPS! Woo~"

Well, how had my holiday been so far? Despite the part in Melbourne, it's the part in Kuala Lumpur I should mention now. It's a surprise, it's not one either cause surprise failed in a way, but it succeed in a way too. What am I talking about? Stupid. Nevermind. I should say I surprised people I'm suppose to surprise, but people also did surprise me by knowing my surprise. Gosh! I'm really crapping here >.< 

Anyway, I came back since last Saturday. It's been a week till now since I came back. I've been really busy that I have to reject some of the date. I'm not being action, arrogant, show off or what ever you name it here. But really I can't meet up with each and everyone, though I really really really want to. That's kinda sad. But I tried my best. But still there'll be complaints here and there. From my friend, family, bff, buddy, who ever ever. What I can say here is only SORRY. 

Well, I came back and had a party at VV's house right after I land. But it's not really a party, it's just a potluck dinner with all of them. No contribution from me. LOL. Well day after I went to dodgeball. I can really call myself the UCSIDD Lucky Charm.I went and they won. Wee~ I really really proud of them. They got champion in MAPCU among all the uni. 

Well, day after and after and after, I'm just busy running here and there, doing this and that. Going to my aunt's house to drop off the pressie, getting stuff for family, pay respect to my late grandma and ancestor and etc. Don't really have much time to spend with all my friends. I know some of you might be furious or even think that I just neglected you guys. But I swear! Deep down in me, I've really wanted to meet you, you, you, you, you, you, you, and YOU, if possible. I'll try my best k?

Last Saturday was UCSI University 2010 graduate convocation. I went, this is really something I would never wanna miss.All my good friends and buddies are graduated. I'm so proud of them and glad to see their success. I'm glad that I could make it to the convocation. One of them also happen to be my bff, Galy. So proud of him. On the next day, I followed him and the family for the graduation and family photoshooting session. Feels quite weird, but I'm glad and honored that the parents invited me. After that, the parents even gave me a treat, well, it's actually an early birthday celebration for Galy. His birthday falls on 8th of August. Don't know whether is it because of me, they changed the date. But, no matter what, I felt so honored. Thank you aunty and uncle. And all the best and may all your wish come true. My BFF- Galy Ng! 

What is the 'must-do' thingy when I'm back in KL? Nonetheless MAKAN!!! Lets see how's my makan list going. 


1. Longan Taufu
2. Quan's
3. Herbal Chicken Rice
4. Bak Kut Teh
5. Caffeinees
6. Klang/ K.Selangor Seafood
7. Saga Hill Roti Tisu
8. Sakae Sushi
9. Riceball with Ginger soup
10. Hoi Kee Fish Head
11. Shabu-shabu at Kuchai
12. Puchong Pan Mee/ Mei Yee Pan Mee
13. Snow Flake
14. Petaling St Ikan Bakar
15. Petaling St Longan Lo Hon Kor
16. Assam Laksa
17. Dim Sum
18. Nice dinner at Cafe Cafe


It seems like, I have pretty much to catch up. Let's get it started babeh. ROFL~

(PS: For more pictures, stay tune to my facebook update. Wee~)

"I'm different."

0 response: