100

100 days to go.

That's quite fascinating to thought about. Planning had been going lately. Plans about what I'm gonna do after I graduate; plans about my holiday; plans about my future; plans for my finance. Everything has to really plan it out.

Well, actually I just got back from my holiday. Shouldn't be homesick so soon. But thinking about the assignment coming like giant waves, now I miss holiday already.

Since I'm here already, nothing much can be done even thou I miss my holiday. So, I think I shall plan out for my coming spring holiday. Wee~ So much to plan about. I shall also plan for my holiday when I'm back to Bolehland. Well, I do have much to do. Hope everyone is still there for me.

Life isn't easy over here. To sustain for my finance, I really have to come out with a brilliant plan. Cut my diet is the first thing I'm gonna do. Well it's not solely to save, but also to slim down. I've freaking gained 3kg in Malaysia. >.< That's really bad. Besides that, I will really have to WORK hard to earn that money. But assignments came along, since this is a semester with only assignments and project. No exams at all. Well, it kills, in a way. When it all pile up. But, luckily, looking at the schedule I sorted out, didn't really pile up but it comes like waves. Every week is a due date. So, I will really have to work hard on this too. 

In order to work hard on both the thing, a healthy body is needed. But unfortunately, flu and tonsil virus has got to me. Down. Boo~ Sicked for the past two days. Sorry for keeping you guys worried about me. I'm well, pretty much I guess. Will recover completely soon. 

Now, what I really need is some motivation to get my work started. Had been procrastinating much. Move girl! Move!

"I can't wait to be back."

0 response: