A Letter to R

Dear R,

I know you're stress. But please chill while reading this.

Well, I haven't wrote to you for a long long time. How have you been? Missing me much? I guess so. Heard about you. Please don't freak out when bad happens. They happen for a reason, somebody always tell me this. I believe in it too. He hasn't treat you right probably because he don't know how to handle you. You are not like the others, you're special and precious. Trust me. At least you are to me. You deserve to get what is good for you. He is good, undeniable. But in a way, he is also abusing you darling. Mentally. How long could you stand being torture like this? I'm not being demotivate here, I'm saying this for your own good. He may be the best thing in this world, but at the same time, he might be the worst thing you've ever had in this world. Give and take. Just be yourself. Don't diverse to some psycho, obsessive and irrational person, because I know you are not. You are as perfect as and angel.

Crying over broken promises is no use. They can't be mend. He won't even remember or even care about it. So just don't put up much expectation. Go as flow. You'll find interesting and wonderful things happening. From him perhaps? =) Stay as who you are. Live on!

I'll talk to you sometime alright?

Love,
Ly

0 response: