Party is Up!

I believe most of you got my invitation in facebook already right? Yes yes, I know it's one month ahead, but I'm giving you guys ample time to prepare for this. LOL. As if it's gonna be a blast in a life. The reason I invite you guys a month ahead is because to allow you guys to plan ahead, in other words is to not put any date on that day. Second, of cause to allow you guys to prepare a wonderful and meaningful present for me.^^ (Thou its not a must)

Days before I put up the event, I've been cracking my head thinking about where, how, when and who for my birthday.

Where:
My house?
Old Town?
Hotel?

How:
Catering?
BBQ?
Oldtown?
Steamboat?

When:
10th?
17th?

Who:
etc etc etc.

Besides these, there are much more to consider about. Especially when I want my party to be fun, memorable and special. I've been thinking about my party them. At first I thought I wana have a School Uniform Party, but I realise that Cassey had that in her birthday. So, this idea is BANNED. The next one will be a party in Oldtown Signature shop, Bangsar South. I can tell you, this place is freaking nice with outdoor seat and waterfall. OMG! I don't have $. BANNED again. How about catering at home just like the others? Well, I don't feel like going for catering cause, it will be an ordinary dinner, eat, sit down, chat, thats it. No fun. BANNED! I've also consider about having Barbeque at home, but I'm thinking will it be boring, cause its barbeque again? Anyway, I've decide to make barbeque plus steamboat with a party theme. Regarding the them, I've asked so so so many people about it. Finally I have the outcome. Muahahahahaha. So, stay tune for it. ^^

Most of them asked me what do I want for my birthday. They asked me to put up a wishlist. My wishlist is always there. It's the matter of I get it myself or not. Don't really want you guys to get me those present cause it is kinda costly and the most important NO SURPRISE! So, what I really want is something you guys wana get me, anything. Actually I fancy a handmade pressie. Something memorable and it can be kept for long. Hmm... Now start brainstroming peeps!

Now go check this out and RSVP please. Thank you ^^


Alright, so much more to do for my party. Now, hush hush...

Of cause before I end, would like to wish my darling Teddy and Bobby, Happy Birthday! This is also your 21st birthday. Hope you guys had a good one and so do mine, soon. LOL

2 response:

Unknown | September 11, 2009 at 4:35 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown | September 11, 2009 at 4:36 AM

china zai nu, wat is ur budget actually?let me know,may be i can help