DNA

I'm not suffering from sore throat, bodyache, feetache, waist-ache, whole bodyache la. Cause I just finish watching a non-stop jumping, non-stop dancing, non-stop screaming, non-stop singing, non-stop hand waving, non-stop laughing concert. Whose concert is that? It's the magnificent MAYDAY. Don't worry I'm not asking for help, they are MAYDAY! 五月天!

I can say, if you haven't watch a Mayday concert before, you will never know why they can sell millions copy of their album and own their very own designed T-shirt and merchandise. Cause their stuff are just so sell-able and worth it. Their concert is just so worth it that they start singing since 8.30pm till 12.30am. 4 solid hours of magnificent performance. I can tell you, they are the most dramatic and most spontaneous rock band I've ever seen. They can seriously make you laugh your ass out. And the best thing I saw is, the power of their fans (Of cause I'm also one of them). Till you're there you will understand why. So, stay tune for their performance in Malaysia approximately next year. Anyway, I watch this performance in Singapore. Woohoo!!!


“这是我的温柔,还你你的自由。”

0 response: