Dear Teddy

35minutes more and the clock will strike 12. Its 12am midnight. Today is also the day Teddy gonna leave the country where she grew up at and go for her dreams and her future. She is going to Birmingham in 26 hours time. This is also the last 26 hours she will be in Malaysia, close to us before she leave for 9 months.

She is one of my best friend. I still remember how we met. When I was in Form 4, she is the class monitor and she is just sitting next to me on the other row. I don't know her. But so happen, in Bio lab, she sat in front of me. How we start to know each other? We fight. Yes! We fight, not with words, but we hit and grab each other. Don't worry we didn't fight for any guys or being slutty to each other. But we just like to hit each other so much. LOL. Weird huh. We were with different gang of friend, but then we can be so close to each other. We used to compete in Maths. But I don't know why she is always good in Add Maths but I'm better in Modern Maths. I got higher in Modern Maths and she got higher in Add Maths. Weird again. Hmm... Probably, modern maths is just too easy and she is just too careless.

After secondary school, thou we are not in the same uni, but we still hang out together a lot. We used to go SC all the time for pool. LOL. Miss those time so much. How I wish we could go for another pool+ yumcha date again now.

Anyway, I will support you on what ever you wanna do. I'll be here to be your best girl with the others whenever you need us. We Love You, and I Love You dear. ♥

0 response: