New Season

Was 090909 that day, on Wednesday. The day when my team lost at the dodgeball match. *Sad* 090909 probably you can only have it once in a life time, or its never. Everybody believe in the number '9' stands for 'forever'. That day, 200 couples got married together in an event. I bet there are more out there. And one of the couple happen to be someone I know. No, not my ex or whoever, its my sister's ex-boyfriend. Aww.... so fast. Didn't expect it. When is my sister's turn? Or maybe my turn? haha.

Anyway, its a special day. But my day was nothing special. That day, me and Sam made a statement. If anyone propose to me or ask me to his girlfriend on that day, I will straightly say yes. I mean it. Too bad, nothing happen that day. Too bad for you guys out there too. Like I said, its now or never. LOL.

Anyway, I just hope for something special to happen that day. Haha. This is an In-A-Relationship season again.

New season of Gossip Girls is coming up tomorrow. Woohoo~! Stay tune ^^

'Sweet September ♥'

3 response:

AmUyO ToMoKo | September 14, 2009 at 12:50 AM

hey sweetie,
09-09-09 can't get it...
then you shall expect on the day
20-09-2009 :D

never know that you're a fan of gossip girl too :P

l I l Y | September 14, 2009 at 2:03 AM

I am..very much. LOL

AmUyO ToMoKo | September 14, 2009 at 3:01 AM

hohoho...
same here :D