Big Day

Its 29 days before the big day. Hmm... You sure know what is gonna happen in 29 days right?? Don't you dare to say no, I chop your head down and dip into salt water. LOL. Of cause this very important day will be....

MY BIRTHDAY!!! yea yea!!! My Birthday!!! Lily's Birthday!!!

Party to be plan, day to be spend, money to be pour, friends to be met.

Remember to shower me with presents, kisses, hugs, surprises and love. Like What I said last year:
"This is very very very important to each and everyone of you. Its the best time to show me how much you guys love me. "

I know you love me and I do love you too. ♥

So don't forget to put this in your phone reminder, organizer, planner, calender or what so ever.

15th Oct is LILY's Birthday!!!

1 response:

Unknown | September 16, 2009 at 10:45 AM

i duno eh ....wat day wahahaa