Leave

The feeling is kinda weird today. Actually I'm still in dillemma on where to study. I just can't make up my mind. At the same time, when I thought of leaving this place, the place I grew up with my friends and family. A place with memories, happy or sad. To a new place where I'm not familiar with, though is only for 2 years. But, it seems like forever and everything will not be the same again. We might not go to steamboat so often like how we used to be. We might not be having barbeque and playing at waterfall together. Everyone will be busy with their own things. Working out for their career, for their future, for their family, or even for their the other half. Some may even get married. haha. Everything wouldn't be the same again.

How I wish everything could just stop at the time when we had so much fun tagging together. How I wish I can go back to 2008. Everything is just fine. Life is just full of laughter and joyful moments. I love my life at that time. Nothing seems to matter.

Soon, Teddy will leave us to UK. She didn't allow us to send her off at the airport, but still I feel like doing that. Though I know it will be full of tears. But, its the point where we witness the new stage of our good friend. How she starts with her new stages of life.

I wonder how would it be on the day I'm gonna leave Malaysia be like? I always hope that each and everyone of my friend would come and send me off on that day. What will happen next? Me crying my lungs out, hugging my friends and family and will never want to let go? I wonder......

0 response: