House-Hopping II

OMG! Three days straight man!!! I see my dear almost everyday already. Don't misunderstand, it's Teddy. So do Woo, CL and Jonathan. (See you guys more than my parents arr...)

Cho 4
TEDDY house --> JUNG-HANN house --> CASSANDRA house --> Home

Girls

Aunty Jung-Hann holding a deck of card

Cho 5
YC Day (Fun OK)

A pic of Teddy and Jung-Hann before he fly.

Don't worry, CL is not going anywhere

Cho 6
AYUMI house --> Ulik Steamboat --> MY house

Our group pic with our 'Dai Lou'. ^^


You know whose cute ass is that?? Woo just love it. HAHAHA

The girls actually invented the way to make use of the seat belts in my car.

Owh~ Jung-Hann is so cute ^^

After Jung-Hann deli-dali for days, finally a pic with him before he fly.

By the way, the 'Quantity' of houses we have visited is not that good, but the 'Quality' is really superb. There were so many laughter and 'moments'. You guys know what I mean. haha. Besides that, I think the biggest entertainment we had is gambling and CL & JH had a great time on that. Don't you guys?? Call CL the '21' King man!!!While the rest of us had a slight 'bad-time' on that. Anyway, we had fun. ^^

Across the three days, I noticed that CL is really damn cute. Nobody will deny that. You know why?? Let me show you. ^^

He just freak out. HAHAHAHA

Owh~ So cute.

You know what? This cute CL go shave his eye brown. It's actually by accident la. But that is really hilarious. LOL


Finally, I shall quote the sentence of the day.
" Patient is the key of JOY "

0 response: