Valentine's Day

Hey, it's Valentine's Day. Of cause, I do not have any halves that date me on this day. This is a time where couple waste money on flowers, chocolate, fancy dinner and so on. People thought this is the day to show HOW you love each other. That's not the way. Instead on this day, I like the way of Taiwanese and Japanese do on this very day.

They give chocolate to the one they like, they confess. And, I think this is a very romantic day. A lot of people didn't know about the whole valentine's thingy. They don't reply at once when they receive the chocolate. Instead they have a consideration period I call that until the White Valentine's Day. Don't know what is that?? Till then, I'll tell you on that day. Which is 14th of March.

Have you given out the box of chocolate??^^

I haven't receive any yet. T_T


Happy Valentine's Day <3


0 response: