L . O . V . E

What is LOVE?? L . O . V . E
I just watched a freaking romantic comedy with my sis. Anyway, it's like some fairy tale, every girl dreams about that. The story is about an unknown lil dancer meeting a Billionaire and they fall in love. How fairy tale is that??hehe^^ Sure, I dream about that too, who doesn't?? I wish to meet a guy who fall in love with me truly, madly, deeply. HAHAHAHA (Go listen to the song by Savage Garden) Of cause, that is not the only criteria. I wish I found someone with ... I shall not list them out, that will really like open match-making for myself. Anyway, I met a few newly married couple. Somehow I wish I could get married now. HAHA (Don't take it so serious ya =P)

My brother is one of them. He just got married last friday. With me, my sis and my parents tired till...

The ' Dai Kum Jie' (My aunty actually =P)

My position on that day was the honourable CAMERA LADY. HAHA. I videoed the entire process of the day on my sis's convertable Peugeot. Cool. HAHAHAHA

My sis asked me to pose like this =P

In my sis's Peugeot

The wedding dinner was in Klang for the Lady's side. The dishes is just so so lo. HAHA

Cousins

Yea, my dress for the night. (Don't laugh ya!!!)

Anyway, there will be another wedding dinner in KL this coming Sunday. So, more pics to come. Stay Tune.

Finally, I shall quote the GOLDEN word from CL yesterday at BKT.
" Selen Elelen"

0 response: