House-Hopping I

It's the 3rd day of CNY. Nothing much to do besides gambling, eating, gambling, eating, the same routine keeps repeating. Hahahah. I didn't plan anything for today. Thought of going to aunties' house, then end up staying at my 1st aunt's house playing mahjong till evening. Then Jia called and said she wanna come visit my house and go dinner together. Then I suggest we ask Gary together and go house-hopping. Its just 3 houses by the way.

LILY house --> GARY house --> JIA house --> HOME

After visiting my house, we went to Bee-Won ( Korean restaurant) at the Korean Village in Ampang for dinner. Kok Weng just keep non-stop complaining about how bad the food is and tease me whole night long, and Gary just keep MCB whole night long. hahahaha. Here come the PICS. after so long...

Anyway, people last time really drank Barli there ma!!! isk isk isk~~~

0 response: