So Long Cutie Jon-Jon

I know, I know you guys waited so long for this post.
This will really be a very very very very very long post, with pictures ma.hehehe

Here comes the end of my CNY holiday. Have been kinda busy everyday. HAHAHA, outing of cause. With some new people. They are really small kids I can tell. But just a small holiday, with so many laughter, gossip, joy and even conflict. But I'm sure each and everyone of us do enjoy this short but meaningful holiday. Though I get scolded for going out too often. LOL. Like my previous posts, house
-hopping every day, nice dinner everywhere, and Jokes everywhere. So, it's time for me to get back to study and start my busy college life. Sianzzz.

As My CNY holiday ends. It is also the time for me to say goodbye to a newly known friend, also a good friend of us. Our beloved, Jonathan Lee Jung-Hann (Jon-jon)^^

He is leaving to Melbourne tomorrow at 9.30pm. So, we have this wonderful dinner with him at Michelangelo, Solaris. With a lot of photo taking session and of cause the gift presenting session.


Wanna know what we gave him?? Hahahahahaha. This is the most beautiful thing. I think la. Its a custom made teddy bear. Well, it's not really custom made, but you can choose it's fur color, eye color, and the softness of the bear. Of cause also the clothes lo. ^^ The best thing is, the bear has it's own birth certificate, this is so cute. And we name the bear as Cutie Jon-Jon. hahahahaha


After dinner of cause we would have desserts. We went to this wonderful dessert place call Dessert's Bar.


They said we need to show off a bit wor. For Ip Man, HEHE. The desserts are really superbly definitely absolutely marvelous. I feel like indulged in the sweetnest and joy of eating the desserts. (Though I hate Chocolate so much) The richnest of Belgium Chocolate makes me want to have more each and every mouth I taste the chocolate coated fruit. (Wah, speaks as if I am a professional food commentator^^) You should really come here.

The Dessert's

The group pic with the staffs of Dessert's Bar


The time for Jon to leave have finally arrive. His plane will depart in 30mins. Don't worry Jon, we will miss you and still have a lot of fun in KL. ^^ Do, miss us okay??!! All the best to you, and We
you. ^^

Finally I shall quote the golden phrase of the day,
" Open curtain already..."
^^


0 response: