With The Girls

I were suppose to watch the movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Button with Bell but end up I went to watch another movie with Fong and KC. Let me show you this poster, tell me what type of movie will you think of.


Seems like some sort of zombie or some virus infection movie right?? Instead, this is a story about a nursery teacher and boyfriend being hunt by a bunch of kids. Yes! KIDS. wtf. The kids can kill even hunt the couple in a forest. Even burn them lively!!! That really gross. EWL~~ Especially the scene when the girl step on a big thorn and try to pull out by herself!! OMG! It's like taking my breath away! I hold my breath as if I'm in her shoe. I feel metally disturbed after watching. So stress... Those effking BRATS!!!

Anyway, it's a wonderful outing with them again. We ate a lot today and I really felt guilty on it. We ate Pan Mee at 12, then go to Mid Valley and we had Japanese ice-cream then at night we meet up with Zul and we had dinner at Kaki's Corner. Owh, I seriously have to start working out and cut down my quota. haiz...


Yesterday I went to Petaling Street with Cassey for shooting and the uncle in the temple thought we are JAPANESE~~ OMG! *Wink*

Highlights coming up...


Alright, this is what I'm gonna say today,
"LILY, NO MORE FOOD!!!"

0 response: