What A Night

Alright I've been lazy for one whole day and here is the new post.

Huhu~~
It was a wonderful trip to Selesa Hillhomes Resort, Bukit Tinggi without any side-seeing and famous location, but just people, steamboat, liquor and ghost stories. HAHAHAHAHA Seriously I had a thrill on those story.

Anyway, the day started with classes, yea I went to class. See how hard working I am??^^ We depart from Connaught with me, Kee Chai, Hon Chin, Fung May and Fong. Cause we are about to give the birthday girl Cassey and boy Ah Kean a surprise (Though Ah Kean knows about it already, Sh*t)Anyway, Cassey was surprised asking around who is the birthday girl, noob girl. hehe. Checkout my facebook to see how noob she is.^^ Alright, lets stop reading and check out the pictures.^^

This is our tea time Mee Sedaap and Kee Chai drop it in the sink!

This Hon Chin also dropped the cake on the floor. What is going on with the two of them??

Happy Birthday guys!!

Noob Brithday Girl ^^

All of us

Oh ya, Bell got drunk that night. HAHAHAHA. Anyway, the room was wonderful, the food was great, the games were fun, WHAT A NIGHT!

Finally I shall quote this FACTS,
"Lily is a Sports Idiot"
T_T

0 response: