The Wedding Dinner

Yesterday was my cousin brother's wedding dinner. Me and my sis went with my dad. So met a lot of uncle aunty that even if we met on the road, we won't recognize each other. Also, there are so many cousin brother and sister that I will not in my life remember who are they just because there are too many of them. So, me and my sis just sit at the table and she start sms-ing bf and me start doing my favorite activity-cam whoring. HAHAHAHA


Besides, the both of us start criticizing people's wedding photo slide show and also the emcee. We were talking about what we will do when we get married. Then I told my sis, I would like to take care of all the planning on her wedding and make everything's to perfect. I believe I can do it. HAHAHA (a lil bit over-confident, hahaha)

Oh ya, and for your information, this is my new look. and I cut it MYSELF!!!hahahaha

0 response: