Bad

Its not a good start...
Nothing goes my way...
Sad case...


Ok, it is so irresponsible to all my loyal reader (if i do have la...^^) I shouldn't have just write three line. Let me tell you what so bad.

Have you ever had a birthday where you expect to have something and you do not really the thing??Okay, I don't mean present, but at least I expect SOME certain people to give me a call or a sms. But it didn't happen like what I thought it should. Nevermind, this is just a small matter. Here comes the terrible one.

I went to college this early morning after sending my sis to work. Thought I would meet up with some friends or something. Okay, I did met Nick, but its just a short talk with him. Then head to Honeybee already. Zul gave me a big hug. But nobody else came in. Just bump up with few friends only. But they don't know ma...

Then here comes Bell, but not any surprise or anything, and some more she say going to watch movie with the others. Then ok lo, I should be working today. Then she went off. I'm bored there and I said I wana go home. I went home and slept for 3 hours. When I wake up, I checked my phone, there are few misscalled and few unread sms. That makes me feel a lil bit..ehem...hahahahaha, proud maybe...

Galy called and he said he is now in Honeybee waiting for me. I was surprised, but still I can't make it to meet up with him. That is just a small 1. Then I decided to go back to college.

Just right after I dressed and ready to go out. *PAP* no electricity. I didn't thought of anything until I grab the door key then I realise I can't get my car out of the auto gate. and the worst is I don't have the auto gate manual key. SHIT. I'm stuck. Not at all actually, I can just easily get myself out from the side door. But It's freaking hot out there. and it's already 2pm and I have to be back at 5pm for family dinner.

At the mean time, Prakash called. Makes me feel myself even more pathatic that WHY I GO HOME??!! I almost cried. Some more I can't get mum to come back give me the key. HAIZ....

Electric resume at 2.45pm. So I rush out to college. Finally get to see Fong and Prakash. At least something la...Then went to Sushi King with Zul, Fong and Yin. Okay, so at least something la. Then they insist not letting me pay the bill, as I say I wanted to treat them. WHERE GOT LIKE THAT ONE??!!

But anyway, thank you Zul, Fong and Yin. (and also Bell who stayed to look after the shop.^^)This time, Galy called again and said he is at Honeybee AGAIN. WTS!!!

I came home, and dad is not back yet. He came back LATE...I thought I can have my birthday dinner at Chilli's. End up going to a korean cuisine restaurant. ok ok la...HAIZ...


Finally, here I wana thank so many people. But I can't list it out this time. However, I will still remember the wishes and greeting from you guys. (and also my pressie from my beloved sis^^hehe)



Thank you. I Love You All. XOXO

0 response: