Grateful

Like an ordinary day, I had a mahjong date with my two all-time kaki(kean and chin). Chin call me when I was about to reach Angkasa. It's normal for us to play for so long. Chin went off at noon, then we have ah yuen to continue with us. Then Bobby came. Suddenly, somebody knocked the door and here they come with cake and foods. I was surprised. SERIOUSLY!!!

You know what?? I even have bouncer on my birthday party. And also door gift tim~~^^hahahahaha


Most happy is, I can celebrate my birthday with 3 other birthday girl/boy.^^ and I had almost all of my college friends and also my lovely Zul to celebrate for me. I had so much fun, although its quite embarrasing at some part. but I'm really touched. REALLY...

I don't know what to say, but just a word Thanks...millions thank you...
Here I would like to thank you guys one by one...

Thank you Bell and Fang for planning the whole surprise party.
Thank you Bobby for fooling me yesterday night.
Thank you Kean and ah Yuen for playing mahjong with me whole afternoon.
Thank you Cyviour and Yivonn for the place.
Thank you Cassey for letting out her kitchen.
Thank you Zul for making so many beautiful deserts.
Thank you Robin and RongRong for lying to me.
Thank you Chin, Szuan and Leng to celebrate with me. IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY PARTY MAN!!!
Thank you Tiffany and Corine for rushing here.
Thank you David, Kee Chai, GG, Yin, Michelle and Bryan for being here with me.
Also Thank you to those who tried to make it there but can't.
Gary, Alvin, Nick..

and also,
Thank you for the pressie- The dress( by Carven Ong) and the pendant


Thank you and millions thank you^^
I LOVE YOU GUYS...XOXO

By the way, I also want to thank everyone who greet me on facebook, friendster, sms, face-to-face....

0 response: