Sick

I am so sick. Sick as in I am really sick having sore throat and cough. Maybe a lil bit feverish also. Besides, I actually abit sick of everything. Sick of my assignment, do not really know how to write. Not even a word sometimes. I can easily sit there for few hours not typing a word but stupidly stare at my laptop. I'm sick of life now, undergoing same routine everyday. I want an outing, a relax and fun day together with those people I like to talk to or play with. However, I'm glad that, on this same routine, there is a part that I love it so much which is hanging out with my beloved gohgoh jiejie and friends everyday. And most important is, at least I'm not alone. Forgive me if I accidentally show my temper or I 'mis-spoken' (thats the only best 'combination' word that I can find.^^)sometimes. Sorry. I still love you guys very much ok??^^

0 response: