Happy Holiday

Alright alright. I know I have not been updating my blog for some time. Maybe nobody looking forward for it?? I've been very busy for my assignment and my exams (OK, there shouldn't be a 's', it's just one exam*roll eyes*) Just right after my exam, I have to really make use of the time I have before I start my intern on 28th October. So, I went to Malacca (according to Cassey) Penang with my sis and her boyfriend with Cassey and Phooi Fong. We ate so much, it's like our one week meal in two days.(Maybe I exaggerate a lil bit)
Now, let me list down where have we visit and what have we eat. Muahahahaha ( Remember to bring tissue with you)

Makan-ed
1. 四果汤 Sweet soup
2. Lobak
3. Hokkien Mee ( Prawn Mee)
4. Pork Porridge
5. 蚝煎 'O jian' (I really don't know how to describe this, something with oyster la...)
6. Fried Chicken Skin
7. Tau Fu Fa
8. Beef Noodle (I didn't eat actually)
9. Dim Sum
10. Pandan Coconut Juice
11. Laksa
12. Char Kuey Teow
13. Cendol & Ice Kacang
14. Roasted Chicken, Duck, Pork Rib and Char Siew
15. Apom
15. Bah Kut Teh
16. Popiah
17. Duck Mee
Thats about it 'I GUESS' hahahahaha
Can you imagine how many meals we had in one day??

Visit-ed
1. Burmese Temple
2. Sleeping Buddha
3. Kek Lok Si
4. Gurney Drive
5. Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion
6. St. George Church
7. Bukit Bendera
And I notice that, in penang, all parking are chargable, its ALL!!! Even roadside is also chargable. With a uncle will walk to your car and collect from you instead of parking meter(Hmm...this actually raise up Penang's working apportunity, haha)

Oh ya, and we have our FOC tour guide- Alvin!!!^^

So, here are the highlights.
With food and girls^^ muahahahahaha


I might have more pictures later in my facebook I guess.^^
Thats all for now. I'm TIRED!!!

Oh ya, when I reach KL, I actually meet up with my girls- Woo, Ayumi, Teddy and puiyen for dinner. Thank you for the pressie girls. I really really love it. ^^
X.O.X.O

0 response: