Halloween 'Party'

stYea yea, I should be blogging about how fun the Halloween party was. Yea, it was fun, no doubt. We planned about what our whole gang is gonna wear. I even went to the old candy shop to buy the 'spectacle candy' as our mask. Then, me, Bell, and Cassey planned to be the powerpuff girls. We were doing the make-up and dressing the emcee which is Mr Bobby at the 3rd floor male's.


Then here comes Daniel shouting asking for fire extiguisher. We barely know what happen. FIRE!!! (Too bad, I was not there to witness the fire burns)Then we were all asked to gather at the lobby, and the committee decided to call off the party. Everyone was sad, especially those committee who work day and night to finally build up this whole thing. Luckily it was just a small fire. But we stayed up to help out cleaning the Hall. I had never in my life mop such big compound before. It shouldn't come out like that, but nevermind, we all enjoy ourselves entertaining each other and play along when we are cleaning the hall. (Alright, the powerpuff girls didn't really safe the day, hahaha)



Anyhow, I'm glad that the entire SSLAA members cooperates and clean the mess. BRAVO guys!!!


The Crying Emcee



Oh ya, before I forget, the emcee did their job emcee-ing the 'event'...



And, by the way, I got my 1st birthday cake for this year!!!^^


0 response: