'The' One

I hate THOSE pretender who pretend to be good in front of me. And talk bad behind me. Okay, I also call these people "Back-stepper". Besides that, this person is also very good in changing face, as like do you know about the Sichuan magic, "Bian Lian". This person is really damn good in it. Can change his/her face whenever he/she want and whoever he/she meant it for. In front of the so call "loved one", he/she is doing perfect and he/she can make this guy/girl fall so so so deep for her/him. He/she is just doing this to show that how pretty/handsome he/she is and how attractive he/she is. Don't like me don't like me la!!! Who cares??!! Don't go tell my friends how bad I am, tell me IN FRONT of me!!! If you dare!!!


P.S. This is meant for 'someone'. But not you. Don't misunderstood me. Provided you think you are 'the' one and you feel guilty to me.^^

0 response: