New Start

I just got a meow at home. I mean here in Melbourne. =) Thou it's not like what I wanted, which is a snow white munchkin. But it is just so adorable. Of course her name is not like what I wanted as well. But I named her. Her name is Smoochie.

noun

a kiss or a spell of amorous kissing and cuddling.

I love kiss and cuddle, very much. Which, I hope she is as cuddly and loveable pet she will be. She will be living with Debbie here in Melbourne. 

I applied for an internship program with a world renowned Marketing company in the States. In New Yoke to be exact. Some part of me wish I could get through and get a job there. At least for 6 months. It will be a remarkable experience. I'm sure it will be. But some part of me wish I couldn't, at least I don't have to think about the money part again and leave Malaysia again.

I always think about my future, everything is about my future. I'm a really selfish person. I know it. People said, life is not just about work. There are many more, family, friends and etc. But, now, I just want what is best for myself. Maybe I could live a life there, perhaps. I would still wanna try. I wanna give it a shot. Even if others disagree with me. I'll sort it out. I'm sure I could. I hope I could.

"Don't hurt her(me), anymore."  

0 response: