I Love You All

It's 5am in the morning now. I just came back from another awesome night out with those who I really call them friend. They not only play with me, laugh with me, but they also gone through some difficult moments with me. when I'm down, when I met a difficult time, they are the one who made me smile and feel alive again. I'm grateful that my last year here in melbourne, I met them. These will be the most precious memories with me for my entire life. Thank you.

These are the memories that I'll being back with me and only we know how it's like.

I know, I'm being sentimental here. But this is what I wanna say to all my good friends.

Chaplin, our place. I wish, one day in the future, maybe 20 years or 40 years later, we'll still remember each other.

Perhaps some people will say these are just season friend, but season friend like them is something I'll treasure. I love them all. If you guys happen to read this, you know who you are. I love you all.

"I'm wet!!!" =P

0 response: