Least Expectation, Least Disappointment

My EQ needs to be elevated. I need to practice my EQ. I think my EQ is not high enough. Thou, I'm way better than a lot of people, but there're also a lot of people mastered it better than me. About work, about life, about interacting with people. Sometimes, I think I shouldn't take things so seriously. A word, a sentence someone said got to me so badly. Perhaps they are just kidding or it's nothing serious.

I've been very patient all the time. Perhaps not to some people. (ps. I'll rawr to you because I trust you that you won't get angry and mad of me. Hehe =P) anyway, people tend to get you mad, annoys you, or even irritates you. Why should it matters? If it doesn't hurt you physically, it won't harm you if your mentally strong and optimistic.

Many people said I'm pessimistic all the time. Because I've been taught to be prepare for the worst. But what I need to learn now would probably be to just let it be. What ever will be, will be. Stop worrying about what the future holds. Wait! I thought I left everything to god about the future? Why should I een worry? lol How silly of me.

Well, my birthday. Yea, it is my birthday. I thought I didn't want anyone to make a big deal. But I'll get upset when no one give a damn about it. I'm just ambivalent. It is not just my birthday, but Ronald's fall on 2 days before mine. Then, should I give a damn? Probably there'll be a big party for him. Well, I only wish for a dinner with friends. A nice dinner. Perhaps with some pressie as well. I always love pressie. I never deny that. But, i shouldn't expect too much. Right? Just wait and see.

But I still have a short wishlist here:
1. A munchkin.
2. A trip with spa to Avillion again.
3. A handmade pressie.
4. Leica D-Lux 5.
5. Prada Lux Saffiano leather bag with Snap Lock, Cameo color.

Hmm... I'll add on soon I guess. Nyahahaha!!!

I'm not expecting thou. =)

"I pray that, you could be healthy and it will never return. =)"

0 response: