Happy Birthday to Me

心一跳,心就開始煎熬〜

No no, this post is not gonna be emo. Because this post would be all about my birthday. Before I start, I wanted to say, none of my wish came through. However, I'm still happy and grateful. =)


Well I should start with my birthday eve. It's the 2nd day of Ronald's birthday thou. He invited some of his close friends to a dinner at Heirloom, a French and Japanese fusion fine dine restaurant. Of course I'm invited, otherwise why would I be writing this now? Silly. It's an eight courses dinner. We had much laughter with the present of everyone, it seems like a gathering than a birthday celebration.


After dinner, follow-up by the usual stuff. Of course it's clubbing. Ronald's booked the entire VIP lounge in Alumbra. The night was just awesome. Nothing better to describe but awesome. But the worst thing was me and Hayze have to walk this drunkard all the way back to King. Hmm... Well, it's a favor for the birthday boy. =P You owe me one. Nyahahaha!!! But, I'll make sure I never do this again. Walking back is a pain in ass. ><" No more. No more. Anyway, it was still a good night. A good good night. Besides the part about I puked in the club for the first time and luckily I didn't got kicked out. Phew~

Cassey called the next morning while I'm still nuaing in bed which I barely sleep that night. Cassey and the gang is bringing me to somewhere. Somewhere for some extreme sport- Water Rafting! I'm quite excited at the same time I'm anxious when I first heard about it because I'm not a swimmer. ><" Anyway, me, Cassey and Soon went up to Mansfield first. Kenyo, Mark and Mei Shi went after. We spent a night in Mansfield with steamboat and card game. Of course, it comes with a birthday cake surprise too. It was the only birthday cake I had this year. =)

Unfortunately, the activity was cut-off because the water level is not high enough. =( Well, I'm still happy about the trip. Really happy. Anyway, thank you guys. Love you all much. Muacks muacks muacks.

Finally, I would like to thanks each and everyone who remembered my birthday. While to those who don't remember, well, it shows how long we've gone. Cheers.

Oh ya! Talking about pressie. I'm very delighted about it. Haha!!! Thou, none of them are on my wishlist. But I'm grateful.


"YOU owe me. Because you never gave me a birthday pressie. Not even last year."

0 response: