If You're Not Looking For Love, It'll Look For You

"This doesn't normally happen to me. I'd describe myself as an average guy, cute, tall and skinny. Average. I've been called cute but by people that I didn't take seriously. I was so surprised when she messaged me. She wanted to hang out with me! We met briefly through work  and made light conversation. But, there was something about me that she liked. I was so nervous for our first date. I was a mess. But sitting in her car I relaxed and conversation just flowed. It was so easy with her. I could be myself and not worry about how dorky I looked when I laughed or how uncoordinated I am. She loved every bit of me. I soaked it all in. Every time I get a text or thought about her my stomach would get all funny, like there were butterflies where organs should be. When she told me he had to go, I didn't know what to do. It's not like I fell in love with her after that short amount of time. But I was definitely in like with her. I can tell she's thinking about me when she texts me first or in the middle of the night. I get a goofy grin whenever I text her. If I didn't know any better I'd say I'm falling in love with her. She knows it too. I can't wait until she comes back :) This truly doesn't happen to me. But it did when I least expected it, if you're not looking for love, it'll look for you."

0 response: