I Will Be...

I'm having a very very long holiday. Like almost 2 months. Hmm... Probably I shall travel around AUS and explore a bit. But everything needs 'kaching kaching'. Am, I'm really lack of 'kaching kaching'. ROFL~ Seriously. Went shopping the entire week. I mean last week and now I'm broke. Besides that, I spent a lot on food. OMG! Really ate a lot lately. I wonder if I would spend this much if I'm in KL now. Probably I wouldn't, I guess. I'll still spend of course. I had been wondering, what would I do if I'm in KL now? 


1. Attend UCSI graduation ceremony
2. Sing K
3. Eat around (Herbal Chicken Rice, Bak Kut Teh, Caffeinees, Longan Taufu... the list goes on and on.)
4. Go trip (Melacca, Penang, Ipoh, Kuantan...)
5. Hiking (Chilling Fall, Saga Hill, Gunung Nuang...)
6. Choose bridal gown and shooting with Ching
7. Party with the gang
8. Countless dinner
9. Yum cha
10. Clubbing
11. Shopping
12. Meeting up with people (including you, you, you and YOU)
13. Watch movie
14. Play dodgeball + Training with them
15. Renew my passport
16. Cut my hair
17. Dating
18. Shooting

Hmm... what else?! It's really a lot right? Well. That's just what I thought I wanna do. Hmm... All my imagination.

Probably I shall list down what I really crave to eat. One-by-one.

1. Longan Taufu
2. Quan's
3. Herbal Chicken Rice
4. Bak Kut Teh
5. Caffeinees
6. Klang/ K.Selangor Seafood
7. Saga Hill Roti Tisu
8. Sakae Sushi
9. Riceball with Ginger soup
10. Hoi Kee Fish Head
11. Shabu-shabu at Kuchai
12. Puchong Pan Mee/ Mei Yee Pan Mee
13. Snow Flake
14. Petaling St Ikan Bakar
15. Petaling St Longan Lo Hon Kor
16. Assam Laksa
17. Dim Sum
18. Nice dinner at Cafe Cafe

Wow... I think I'll grow fat in Malaysia instead of growing fat in Melbourne if I'm gonna eat those in KL. LOL

"Things will be better soon. I promise. "

1 response:

Victor | July 18, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Melacca you kind of spell it wrong lol
It's Malacca