Listen • Watch • Feel

Well well well~ Rise and shine. I'm now really having my holiday. Sleep at 3am, wake up at 12pm, brunch, laundry, room cleaning, facebook, movie, outing, work out, bla bla bla. Oh, not forgetting what I've been doing so far since my holiday started, SHOPPING~! I bought so many things and now I'm broke. But I'm happy to be broke. Rofl~ I bought so so many things for him and her and him and them and it and of course for myself. Like what my sister said, it's good to be broke when you shop till like that. Lol. Anyway, I got myself things that I like so I'm satisfied.

By the way, had been hearing too much story lately. About the story on my facebook the other day ( I wrote: he love you and you love him, but she love him and he love her. Oh, and they love you too) well, the story is kinda long, but I'll just shorten it.

It's between 2 girls and 4 guys. The End.

LOL. Is this short enough? Well, about love. I don't have much experience I guess. But I definitely have a lot of stories and own philosophy to tell. (here comes her perasan-ness again) looking at this complicated and messy relationship, basically there's nothing much to say but, I hope you and him will last forever. You're great and everything a man could dream of (maybe not all), there's aren't any reason for him to leave even if she had a crush on him. So just be confident and you'll be there, with him. Forever.

A question had been bothering me much lately. Am I a materialistic, realistic and mean girl? Well, I bet some of you would say yes. Especially you! I know you're reading this. Don't have to be shy, just admit it and continue reading.

Materialistic? Hmm... I love clothes, bags, shoes, branded, nice food, good life. Who doesn't?! But, I never wish to get it from anyone (I don't mind if you're willing to give me what I want ^^), I can do it myself. Especially, when I think I'm capable to get what I want on my own. So am I still a materialistic person? Yes, I think.

Realistic. Hmm... I like to dream, but I hate dreaming to. Ambivalent. Well, I have my vision, my plan and what I wanna be, and what I'm capable to be. So I'll stick with it and work very hard on it. So, uncertainty will always keep my confident off. That's why I hate uncertainty. I want everything to be assured. But the world us just not that easy and simple.

Mean. Well, I admit! I am mean. But only to certain people. Just don't make me hate you from the very bottom of my heart. Especially to those who don't really know me and start judging. I'm more than what you think I am. Please, you just haven't met someone like me and you think they are the best already. Your world is too swallow. Boo~

0 response: